Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Lessons on Youtube

A lot of people had mentioned before that they had learned how to play guitar or got some type of instruction off of videos on Youtube. At the time I couldn't really find anything that was cohesive enough for me but recently I found an entire section of good lessons on youtube which then led me to the site they came from. you can check it out at www.rockguitar.com/youtube-guitar-lesson-videos.htm.

They have part of their newest DVD Speed Lives 2 by Michael Angelo Batio on there too. You can even print the tab for the exercises, which I couldn't seem to find on any other Youtube videos. Very exciting and helpful!!

Every person who learns to play the guitar, whether just starting or has been playing for a while has different needs. These needs and the building of their skills can vary and one method of guitar lessons may not suit someone whereas another method they are completely comfortable with. Many factors such as skill level, whether you learn best from reading or watching, and the type of music you wish to play needs to be considered to find the right lessons for you.

For more details:

totallyguitars.com

Archived