Gibson Brands Forums

Fireburst Studio Pictures

Stewie

I have a Fireburst Studio on order and it will be here any day. I have seen pictures on the various websites but I was wondering if anyone had any decent shots of theirs. It has the gold hardware and it will probably have the gold creme accents. Also I was wondering what you guys thought about Pickguard on or off. I have always like the guard on my Epi Les pauls and my Eltitist LP as well. My tech will install it if I want when he sets her up and puts my D'Addario 9.5s on her. I had a friends 1990 Studio for a year or so when he was going through a divorce and it was an amazing guitar. I hope mine will feel as nice and sound as good. I could never find a used one in the stores that I liked, and the price up here in Canada is so low now that I bought a new one. I think it will be in the 7.5 lb range with the weight relieved body.

I would appreciate any pics you have. thanks in advance.

Hey buddy' date=' I stumbled on this on Ebay and remembered your post.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mint-2003-Gibson-Les-Paul-Studio-Fireburst_W0QQitemZ270211494867QQihZ017QQcategoryZ38086QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If this link is too big or doesn't work the Item Number is 270211494867.

[/quote']

this is a prime example of why i love ebay. Gibson Les Paul Studio from 2003...starting bid is 1250, which is more than what it would cost me to buy the thing brand new.

That is the reason I bought mine. With the new Canadian prices I am paying 1099 for mine. Plus the usualy taxes but it includes a complete set up with a new set of D'Addario 9.5s. Sweetwater wants 1319 for them and the are only 1499 msrp on the Gibson Web site.

BTW have any of you guys seen the new Gibson web site. Pretty cool now but they don't have all the images with the complete set of colors.

this is a prime example of why i love ebay. Gibson Les Paul Studio from 2003...starting bid is 1250' date=' which is more than what it would cost me to buy the thing brand new.[/quote']

I didn't even notice the price. That is ridiculous! I wonder if some sucker will use the Buy It Now for $1800?

Yes I saw those pictures, and they seemed a little dark to me. I still can't believe the price now. Why would Wildwood and Sweetwater want 1319? Hell even MF is only 1199. I will probably be picking it up this week. It was supposed to be last week but no show. I have seen some pretty nice pics and I can't wait.

Yes I already have that one saved in my computer. The large one of the Fireburst. I was hoping to get some of the other guys pics so I could see if there was much color variation on them. I hate waiting. They are supposed to be in stock at the distributor up here so it was supposed to take only a week and a half. When he gets it he still has to set it up for me with new strings. I was away on vacation and was hoping to come back to my LP.

Archived