Gibson Brands Forums

SJ-200 Elite FS

whitcomb

2450.00 No issues whatsoever. Custom shop model. Pretty much a perfect guitar. It's an 05' w/ factory p/u, ohsc, ebony board & bridge, maple bs & neck.

larry.whitcomb@sbcglobal.net

I've bought and sold many guitars on all the major forums. Shipping will be 55-65.00 in a high quality box from SE Michigan.

2086075783_59f48ee747_o.jpg

Yes the Clarence White got sold to a gentleman in Tennessee. This guitar was a "trade + cash" deal. My Guild JF65-12 and some cash for this. This guitar sounds and plays almost exactly like my Montana Gold did. Very smooth, balanced with a nod towards compression of the bottom. It is not a boom box at all. The top is sitka with a tight grain rather than a wide grain adi. The nut width is 1.725. I dig the guitar but have been buying studio gear and the more I record the more I realize the short-comings of my current set-up. I am very happy with my J-45's and that's that. No other guitars I play do for me what the 45's do. I guess you could say they are the perfect "fit" for me. I still want a legend but will wait for a good used one to hit the market in the future.

I've been playing this guitar quite a bit and I really have no qualms with it other than it does have a bit more bling than I care for.

I visited a church in PH last week and hung-out at the Raven for a few hours.

Archived