Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Sheraton 1962 Reissue Case

Hi,

I paid £35 for one of these cases pre-owned from Guitar Guitar in Edinburgh back in November 2011 when I bought my pre-owned Riviera.

The case supplied is exactly the same (grey with blue interior) which came with the Sheraton reissue I bought just over a year later.

There is a list of Epiphone cases on their website, but I think the grey cases only came (included in the cost) when buying selected models.

There is a link on there for authorised dealers, so you may be able to source one.

Had a quick look on both cases, but I cannot locate a part number.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I paid £35 for one of these cases pre-owned from Guitar Guitar in Edinburgh back in November 2011 when I bought my pre-owned Riviera.

The case supplied is exactly the same (grey with blue interior) which came with the Sheraton reissue I bought just over a year later.

There is a list of Epiphone cases on their website, but I think the grey cases only came (included in the cost) when buying selected models.

There is a link on there for authorised dealers, so you may be able to source one.

Had a quick look on both cases, but I cannot locate a part number.

These cases are too heavy. The guitar weighs almost 9lbs itself. Is there a light soft case that can fit the Sheraton?

• 1 year later...

Archived