Gibson Brands Forums

your music websites

guitar_randy

Well, if we had any decent recordings on our site (we have decent recordings, just not on our site) than I'd direct you... but for now, there's nothing to listen to on the web page, and it hasn't been updated for about 8 months... I'm not even sure if anyone knows the log-in password anymore, for that matter.

myspace.com/theburningstate can also chk us out on iTunes. We recorded the record a year ago and I was using other gear at the time - mainly used my SG Standard, Explorer, couple of tracks with my BFG and (yes) a Fender Strat... borrowed that one from a friend (the mex 400 verison too... not bad). Also using a B52 amp not my Mesa, Boss and DOD pedals... which again don't use now.

myspace.com/theburningstate can also chk us out on iTunes. We recorded the record a year ago and I was using other gear at the time - mainly used my SG Standard' date=' Explorer, couple of tracks with my BFG and (yes) a Fender Strat... borrowed that one from a friend (the mex 400 verison too... not bad). Also using a B52 amp not my Mesa, Boss and DOD pedals... which again don't use now.[/quote']

Good stuff man! I liked it.

My son has written rap music for years. This is one he did early on and asked me to dub some lead guitar on. At the time I hadn't recorded anything in a long while. We had fun doing this and the backwards guitar was my idea. lol! What can I say big Beatles fan here.http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39858954

My son has written rap music for years. This is one he did early on and asked me to dub some lead guitar on. At the time I hadn't recorded anything in a long while. We had fun doing this and the backwards guitar was my idea. lol! What can I say big Beatles fan here.http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=39858954

Archived