Gibson Brands Forums

SG 2013

DiamondJig

The SG 2013 is a total hit. Both the standard and original are great. I'd like to see some other models based off them like they use to do, by keeping the same body style and just change the simple things and not custom shop

They have to have the same body/neck as the 2013

A Special with neck binding dot inlays, P90's with Lyre Vibrola and one without, maybe with a wraparound bridge

A Jr with single P90 wraparound

A 3 pickup Custom, like they did with the LP custom classic, block inlays, split diamond on head stock

The SG 2013 is a total hit. Both the standard and original are great. I'd like to see some other models based off them like they use to do, by keeping the same body style and just change the simple things and not custom shop

A Special with neck binding dot inlays, P90's with Lyre Vibrola and one without, maybe with a wraparound bridge

A 3 pickup Custom, like they did with the LP custom classic, block inlays, split diamond on head stock

AMEN!!!, Brother DiamondJig!! I've been howling for this, for years...and especially since the

2013 SG Standard, and "Original" came out! Would love to see them, in several finish options, as

well! White, TV Yellow, Cherry (of course), and Black! [thumbup]

Same body, contours, beveling, and horn tapering!! PLEASE, Gibson!!!!

We can only wish/dream...at this point, at least!! :rolleyes:[tongue]

CB

Something like this,my modded 69 special. Had to do it as it was in really bad shape when i bought it. Never gonna sell it so i don't care that i loose the value as it's very unoriginal

080_zps1f6a9369.jpg

Archived