Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Reissue Trini Lopez Guitar

motorcitychick

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I always like the Trini Lopez models. I thought they were a rather piquant departure from the norm. I also like the Barney Kessel Custom models too...

barneykesselgibson.JPG

I think the guy from The Rascals; Gene Cornish was hot on 'em too... I know he was on the Barney Kessel models, but I thought he went for the Trini Lopez models after too...

He was quite a pioneer and there probably ought to have been a Gene Cornish model for sure!

The Trini Lopez models:

GUITAR_dickclark-trini.jpg

And the Deluxe is the one that I really like:

TriniLopezDeluxe.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got my Trini Lopez reissue delivered yesterday, that I had on special order from Guitar Center in Nashville. These guitars are like the 60's version, but I think a lot better made. Only 250 are being produced in the Memphis plant.

Tony my sales guy from the platinum room took good care of me and made sure this guitar was perfect right out of the case, which it was. I can not say enough good things about Gibson and Guitar Center, but thank you for making me happy! [love][thumbup]

I got my Trini Lopez reissue delivered yesterday, that I had on special order from Guitar Center in Nashville. These guitars are like the 60's version, but I think a lot better made. Only 250 are being produced in the Memphis plant.

Tony my sales guy from the platinum room took good care of me and made sure this guitar was perfect right out of the case, which it was. I can not say enough good things about Gibson and Guitar Center, but thank you for making me happy! [love][thumbup]

Congrats!

Pics & demo vids required... [thumbup]

• 1 month later...

Why isn't there any information posted on the Memphis Gibson website about the new Trini Lopez reissue guitar?

If I hadn't been at the winter Namm Show, I would never had known about this guitar and I would not be owning one today!

I love this guitar and it was the right thing to buy it.

Archived