Gibson Brands Forums

The Adventures of a fan in Liverpool.

Valeriy

Hello fellows. Congratulations to fans of the Beatles!

On the birthday of Ringo I want to show you a little video [biggrin] . A couple of years ago our drummer was in Liverpool on the day of the Beatles (at the end of August), he was as a fan of the Beatles, wore a hussar's dress like the Beatles. With him his friend was with their video camera, I remember he called me to go to Liverpool, but I could not then. Well.., approaching to Ringo's house they found another film crew, seems, from the BBC. And who met my friends there you can decide to watch this video :unsure: [scared] :) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_OztjSa2Y

I can only say that this video was shown on British TV the next day [smile] , and on my YouTube channel appeared a warning because of this video (coincidence of any rights to this video). But today is the holiday and I, perhaps, will risk to hold this video some days. Happy Birthday Ringo! [thumbup]

Extraordinary! Surely there was more behind this story than what we see?

Notice all the other houses are boarded up as they wanted to demolish the whole lot.

I apologize, fellows, for the fact that didn't reveal a secret at once [unsure] . Unfortunately Ringo was not real, that was his twin. As it turned out, this twin often happens on such Beatles holidays. But sometimes there is a wish to dream [rolleyes] .

To rehabilitate myself I show a video (here everything is real) about another fan who was invited to America by Elvis’s clubs in 1989. These clubs invite a fan from a country every year and in 1989 (reorganization time in Russia) they decided to invite from Russia. This fan has become famous in Russia, in particular, when John Lennon responded to his letter and sent him even the vinil (Imagine, seems) with the signature. As you can see, America met this fan good. His arrival was covered in the press and on TV. From 6.35 there is a funny talk-show with his participation :) .

I am familiar with this fan. After returning to Russia, the only thing that upset him a little this is the fact that serious music editions in America did not notice his visit [lol] Apparently, fans can also be whimsical as stars :) .

Archived