Gibson Brands Forums

Goldtone GA-30RVH Footswitch ??

guitarzan13

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man I own that amp and have the footswitch and not sure if anything else would work for that amp or not. This one place used to make a replacement switch but I see that he's stating they are not available any more. Don't know if contacting him would do any good or not at this point but I guess it wouldn't cost him anything to email the guy just in case he has an extra one laying around. Here's the sight address:

http://ronsound.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29_112&products_id=790

Good luck to your friend. Killer amp [thumbup]

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A buddy of mine just bought a sweet Goldtone GA-30RVH. However it does not have the 5 way foot controler. Any idea where one can be found or is there a substitute that would work for him??

Well 2 years later I found one for your friend. Don't know if he still has the amp or not after all this time but here's the footswitch for sale on Reverb for $100 in case you're even still checking in here. This is not my ad. [smile] Here's the link:

https://reverb.com/item/785069-gibson-super-goldtone-foot-controller

Also private messaged & emailed you. I hope if your friend still has that amp he can jump on this - these things never come up for sale. Ok then, I'm done here [biggrin]

Well thank you brother Bill but I'm not sure I've helped him or not. Haven't heard back from him & not even sure his friend still owns the amp but THANK YOU for the compliment Sir! [thumbup]

Edit: Oooo I see it sold already! Hope it was that guy!

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys,

I just relogged in to site recently. Been out of touch for a few years.

I have british made ga30rvh. Flakey reverb and all but I still love it.

Sorry I missed the 5 way foot-switch that Rev found recently. If you see another let me know~

Also, I've been chasing the sgt cabinet for a while as well. Had one destroyed by ups from gc.

• 1 year later...

Hey Guys,

I just relogged in to site recently. Been out of touch for a few years.

I have british made ga30rvh. Flakey reverb and all but I still love it.

Sorry I missed the 5 way foot-switch that Rev found recently. If you see another let me know~

Also, I've been chasing the sgt cabinet for a while as well. Had one destroyed by ups from gc.

This guy is building them:

https://reverb.com/item/2335079-buggfx-5-button-footswitch-for-trace-elliot-speed-twin-gibson-super-goldtone-amplifier

• 3 years later...

I've got one i bought new in i think 2000, brown tolex, 5 way switch, two cabinets.  I'll sell it, but like to do it locally because the cabinets are real heavy.

Great amp especially with the 5 way switch, mixing both channels great amp.

Mint condition like my 1962 ES 345

Edited by ES345