Gibson Brands Forums

New Albums

surfpup

Now my cart total at Amazon is a little above $100 worth of music.

[thumbup] Yea buddy! I noticed too that all of the bands whose albums I just bought are on Nuclear Blast. That label is rockin'!

PS when are you heading this way?

We will arrive in Nashville early Sunday afternoon. We PreVU Vanderbilt on Monday and head back (all too soon unfortunately) on Tuesday. Anything cool going on Sunday or Monday nights? (Not usually the most happenin' nights I realize). I have a buddy whose in a few Nashville bands but I don't know if they are playing either of those nights.

Yea, I get the Nuclear Blast catalog after buying the Graveyard albums on vinyl directly from them. They are on growth mode and doing things right.

That's a quick trip you are taking.

I have a 21 month old, so I am not all tuned in to what goes on Sundays or anyday for that matter, I usually pick a Nashville Scene wherever I go to eat and look for music venue ads.

If you haven't been to East Nashville, I'd recommend it. Five Points pizza is great and there are bars nearby if you have the chance.

If you need anything while in town let me know.

If you haven't been to East Nashville, I'd recommend it. Five Points pizza is great and there are bars nearby if you have the chance.

If you need anything while in town let me know.

Cool. Thanks for the tips. [thumbup] We're staying right by Vandy, so I guess that's more West side. I'm sure we'll have to eat at SATCO and Rotier's while we're there - my wife's two favorite places when she went to Vandy. Probably won't hitting the bars though since we'll have the 3 year old with us. [scared]

Cool. Thanks for the tips. [thumbup] We're staying right by Vandy, so I guess that's more West side. I'm sure we'll have to eat at SATCO and Rotier's while we're there - my wife's two favorite places when she went to Vandy. Probably won't hitting the bars though since we'll have the 3 year old with us. [scared]

Yea, SATCO and Rotiers are great places to eat. I figured you'd have your 3 year old, hence hte Pizza place suggestion.

West End got too expensive for a lot of single artists and musicians, for the last 15 years those types have been heading to the East side of the city where real state was cheaper...now? not so much. As a result there are a lot of great restaurants.

If you do make it to the East side Jeni's ice cream is a must, try the Yazoo Sue (yea like the beer).

You sir, have great taste in music. Have you picked up the new Orchid album yet? It's on Nuclear Blast as well.

Thanks! [thumbup] I don't have those. They are at the top of my list right now though.

• 3 weeks later...

This multi-national CD line up came in just for the weekend, all very good hard rock bands and excellent records.

From Sweden, Witchcraft. This album is simply incredible form beggining to end. Doom Psych Metal.

From Australia, Tracer. Solid Album, love the energy of this type of hard rock.

From England, Heaven''s Basement, more "modern" band sounding that I expected but this guys do it right. aggressive hard rock, but not overdone.

null_zps09bfdbc1.jpg

Archived