Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Midtown Club

4Hayden

Here's mine; Although they're both Heritage Cherry Sunburst, it's interesting to see how different my Custom looks with a black pick guard and Humbuckers, compared to the original poster's Standard with white P-90s and no pickguard. They both sure are pretty! Too bad they've been discontinued.

midtown.jpg

Here's mine; Although they're both Heritage Cherry Sunburst, it's interesting to see how different my Custom looks with a black pick guard and Humbuckers, compared to the original poster's Standard with white P-90s and no pickguard. They both sure are pretty! Too bad they've been discontinued.

midtown.jpg

I like the color of yours more than mine , very sharp !!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the only photo of my Midtown I have on my phone. I like the book matched top on the one near the top of the first page much better than mine, but even with my three piece top I'm very happy with this guitar. It plays and sounds like a dream.

image.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've got the custom (will upload pics later) and wanted to fit a bigsby and one of those no-holes installations like a vibramate or similar, but I'm not sure which one I need. Any suggestions for a bigsby/no holes installation which will fit? I'm in the UK if that matters.

There's someone on eBay selling a v7 & vibramate from a les paul. Would that work or is the les paul slightly arched?

Archived