Gibson Brands Forums

Marilion

IanHenry

As it happens I have a Compact Cassette (remember those?) with a bootleg of their 'Live Garden Party' tour which I just came across when swapping-out some boxes just yesterday.

I should put it on....

I agree. Good band!

[thumbup]

Completely Useless Info #227: a class mate of mine back in '84 named her Springer Spaniel 'Kayleigh' - after the single posted above.

P.

Completely Useless Info #227: a class mate of mine back in '84 named her Springer Spaniel 'Kayleigh' - after the single posted above.

P.

Completely useless Info #227: When I was a kid we were up to support them at Retford Porterhouse...When we turned up they told us to clear off as they'd set up and sound checked and taken all the stage space....wouldn't move any of their kit and so there was no room for us to play ! Nice eh? [cursing]

I saw them live in the mid 80s at Hammersmith Odeon London, I was basically helping out a pal who had split with a girlfriend, so I went along to the show in her place, so to speak [laugh]. It would have been a really great live show, if Fish hadn't of been leaping around the stage in a shell track suit :rolleyes: .

Archived