Gibson Brands Forums

Viewing a New Topic Issue

Sitedrifter

I use the Chrome browser and each time I click on a new topic to read, it brings me to the last post on that page. However, if I log out and click on that topic, it brings me to the first post. I checked my settings in my profile and see nothing that would affect this. I will not use IE and do not have Firefox so I am not sure if those browsers exhibit the same problem.

Can you tell me if there is a setting I can change so I am taken tot he 1st post of the topic?

Thanks

Mark

I use the Chrome browser and each time I click on a new topic to read, it brings me to the last post on that page. However, if I log out and click on that topic, it brings me to the first post. I checked my settings in my profile and see nothing that would affect this. I will not use IE and do not have Firefox so I am not sure if those browsers exhibit the same problem.

Can you tell me if there is a setting I can change so I am taken tot he 1st post of the topic?

Thanks

Mark

Sorry, but not long ago I realized that I suffer the trouble you described using the "old" Google web browser. I just live with it and keep on scrollin' [biggrin]

Sorry, but not long ago I realized that I suffer the trouble you described using the "old" Google web browser. I just live with it and keep on scrollin' [biggrin]

I just tried it with Internet Explorer and the same thing happens so it is not browser specific. I also belong to other IP Board forums (including Learn and Master Guitar) and they work fine. I did notice this forum is very much out of date version 3.1.2 versus the current which is 3.4.5.

Archived