Gibson Brands Forums

Is the Steinberger.com/USA inventory of xq2 basses accurate? How do you contact someone to purchase?

muckluck1

I'm a new member. I've seen several prior threads on this topic, but no apparent resolution. On the Steinberger.com website, there is a listing of "USA inventory" of XQ2 basses for sale (at www.steinberger.com/usa). But no contact info. Is this a legitimate, up-to-date listing of available inventory or just an out-of-date teaser? If these basses are for sale, who does one contact about purchasing a Steinberger XQ2?

Thanks.

I'm a new member. I've seen several prior threads on this topic, but no apparent resolution. On the Steinberger.com website, there is a listing of "USA inventory" of XQ2 basses for sale (at www.steinberger.com/usa). But no contact info. Is this a legitimate, up-to-date listing of available inventory or just an out-of-date teaser? If these basses are for sale, who does one contact about purchasing a Steinberger XQ2?

Legitimate? Yes. Up-to-date? No. I've seen some of the serials listed there (as not sold) already on ebay, afaik some dealers bought the complete remaining stock through a clearance sale. And finally this list was ONLY meant for dealers anyway, you never could order directly since Music Yo went out of business.

Bernd

Archived