Gibson Brands Forums

TC Electronic RH450

MrNylon

I added a TC Electronic RH450 head to my gear today. It sounds just like the Markbass Little Mark lll, but I like that it has a mute, and a phones jack. 4 Ohms, 450 watts, and it can be played not connected to a cab.

I ran Windy, my Fretless Jazz through the RH450 on Tuesday. A rough set in, a minute of fine tuning, SHAZAM! After comparing the settings for the RH to the LM lll, they're the same as the LM lll settings. Wednesday, Electric Lady, my Precision goes through the RH450.

Thursday should be the Electric Lady pumping, and thumping through the RH450. I was planing for Electric Lady for today, but a little thing called life got in the way. Look-out Thursday, the pictures on the walls will be shaking.

I ran Windy, my Fretless Jazz through the RH450 on Tuesday. A rough set in, a minute of fine tuning, SHAZAM! After comparing the settings for the RH to the LM lll, they're the same as the LM lll settings. Wednesday, Electric Lady, my Precision goes through the RH450.

Thursday should be the Electric Lady pumping, and thumping through the RH450. I was planing for Electric Lady for today, but a little thing called life got in the way. Look-out Thursday, the pictures on the walls will be shaking.

"Ice Angel" Precision ran through the RH450, much the way I expected it to. The settings on the RH450 were the same settings for the Precision, as they were set for "Windy", the Jazz. I'm glad I went back to a TC E RH450 head again.

Nice bass head gsg [thumbup] I see that Roger Glover of Deep Purple uses TC gear also.

That's cool. I didn't know he used TC E gear. I'm doing good with the RH450 for the Precision, and the Jazz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived