Gibson Brands Forums

Warranty

wch67

Gibson Les Paul Studio Min-tune 2013 is 8 months old and small clicking issues (clicking and taking longer to tune, requiring re-tuning) have now turned into big issues with Min-tune tuners. Most, if not all are locking and won't tune strings. Is this covered under warranty?

Gibson Les Paul Studio Min-tune 2013 is 8 months old and small clicking issues (clicking and taking longer to tune, requiring re-tuning) have now turned into big issues with Min-tune tuners. Most, if not all are locking and won't tune strings. Is this covered under warranty?

• 5 weeks later...

It seems to me that this auto tune equipment isnt really holding up at all. I dont see too many replies with anything good to say about them at all. Thank god they never had it installed on my CC, or I wouldn't own it today. I hope that you get it fixed under warrenty, thats why I love Long and Mcquade. They warrenty everything for at least a year or until its paid for. Good luck.

I suppose it's like cars...the more gadgetry...the more can go wrong...so people usually avoid.

I bought a Fender V.G. stratocaster...paid near £1500 brand new (I think-first run)....damn lucky if you get £700 for em' on e-bay....NOBODY wants them!

Luckily i'm happy with mine.

• 8 months later...

All factory installed electronics have a 1 year warranty. Contact Gibson's Customer service and they should be able to refer you to your closest licensed Gibson repair center. If they determine that there is a problem that warrants repair Gibson will pay for all parts and labor or in some cases replace the guitar with a new one at no cost to you. Keep in mind though that they may just say "Well, it still works. Nothing broken here." and in all likelihood in another few months it will break completely leaving you to buy another set of tuners on your own dime.

Good luck.

1392136194[/url]' post='1485018']

I suppose it's like cars...the more gadgetry...the more can go wrong...so people usually avoid.

I bought a Fender V.G. stratocaster...paid near £1500 brand new (I think-first run)....damn lucky if you get £700 for em' on e-bay....NOBODY wants them!

Luckily i'm happy with mine.

I can get one new $699 from AMS...ima snag one up today !!!

Archived