Gibson Brands Forums

Info on 2014 Epi (New) Century amp

and i'm very interested in this amp as it's a real looker.

I see tubes in the "news release" photo, and 3 inputs (Bright/Normal/Dark) and i've perused Epis website and done a few online searches but can't seem to find any real specs on this amp.

c'mon...stop teasing me and tell me something meaningful about this tantalizing new amp !! [woot]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't understand the ways that some products are rolled out. I wish they would wait until very close to the time of actual availability instead of releasing information, starting some preorders, building excitement and anticipation, then continually pushing back availability dates to the point that people start to get upset, then angry, then by the time the product is finally released - the excitement has waned, people cancelled preorders and moved on to something else. They seem to do themselves more harm than good when they announce new products then wait several months to a year to actually make them available to purchase. Crazy. [unsure]

I don't understand the ways that some products are rolled out. I wish they would wait until very close to the time of actual availability instead of releasing information, starting some preorders, building excitement and anticipation, then continually pushing back availability dates to the point that people start to get upset, then angry, then by the time the product is finally released - the excitement has waned, people cancelled preorders and moved on to something else. They seem to do themselves more harm than good when they announce new products then wait several months to a year to actually make them available to purchase. Crazy. [unsure]

ever seen a pack of hungry wolves eat after having raw meat waved in front of them for a few hours?

Archived