Gibson Brands Forums

A little off topic but I went and did it....

RowdyMoon

LOL! I attempted to watch it back when it first aired...

I couldn't get past much more than a half hour. I stopped it shortly after the scene in the house where the guy gets chomped. I usually love campy, ridiculous movies like that—or like what I thought "Sharknado" was going to be. But it just missed the mark for me.

Glad you... enjoyed it, however? :rolleyes:

That scene at the end with the chainsaw was EPIC. :rolleyes:

Lol,, indeed it was. And you just knew what was going to happen against all odds of the thousands of sharks that was the one.

Classic.

For B movie lovers a good one has been a long time coming.

Stay tuned for Avalanche Sharks.

lol

Lol....

I have seen the advert for Sharknado and just haven't bothered.. Im all up for B movie gory horror type films and I have a soft spot for the early Rami and Jackson films but I have to draw the line somewhere [-(

Not sure if you ever caught this one.. it was just so out there I had to watch it.. I don't remember it being totally terrible :)

Syfy has reached some all time lows with most of their in house produced movies.What kind of nut thinks up some of these things,usually the movie is a decent campy thing to watch but somehow the ending always ruins it.Either it ends with a possible way to make part two or the ending makes no sense at all.BTW I could only put up with so much of this shark one.Sharktopus,imagine half shark and half octopus so they can walk on land to eat you?

Archived