Gibson Brands Forums

I need help please

Tricker2007

Hi, hope you can help, I bought my guitar last year from macaris in London, I was told it was a 1960's custom reissue (I think), love my guitar but trying to identify it, it's a different colour to the one on the website and I can't seem to indentify the serial number using your guide on your website, sn is GO 1076, can you help reassure me that I got what I paid for? Thanks, jonathan

Guest Farnsbarns

Hi, hope you can help, I bought my guitar last year from macaris in London, I was told it was a 1960's custom reissue (I think), love my guitar but trying to identify it, it's a different colour to the one on the website and I can't seem to indentify the serial number using your guide on your website, sn is GO 1076, can you help reassure me that I got what I paid for? Thanks, jonathan

I think it's a custom shop 1960 reissue with that serial number. G means a guitar centre exclusive but the G appears to have been the only difference on these. Flight959 has an absolutely gorgeous G0 (otherwise known as a R0).

Photos will help confirm my thoughts.

Archived