Gibson Brands Forums

FIREBIRD VII COST

sparky349

Does anybody have an idea what a new 2005 Gibson Firebird VII (sunburst) cost with case in that year

so I'm in my basement last night sitting at the bar doing what a guy does when he's sitting at the bar & I'm oogling my bird just soaking up all it's beauty like a parched sun dried sponge, besides observing it's shapely body I kept noticing the head stock, the inline banjo tuners, the 2 piece plastic overlay & how tall the head stock is, it has got to be the tallest 6 string guitar head stock out there.

so I'm in my basement last night sitting at the bar doing what a guy does when he's sitting at the bar & I'm oogling my bird just soaking up all it's beauty like a parched sun dried sponge, besides observing it's shapely body I kept noticing the head stock, the inline banjo tuners, the 2 piece plastic overlay & how tall the head stock is, it has got to be the tallest 6 string guitar head stock out there.

IN 2005 Firebird VII MSRP was $2798.00, per Gibson customer service also asked production run, was told as there was no specific number to be made there is no record of production

Archived