Gibson Brands Forums

Leaving Forums

TFSpaniel

I posted once concerning the Epi DOT. Now I am getting numerous posts of topics that I do not care of in the least. How do I remove myself from the forum but still allow me to post a new topic? Please advise.

Hi, Are you talking about email notices? How have you setup your notifications in your profile?

You can turn on/off notifications in "My Settings" in the top right corner where your name is on the web page, click the down arrow, and see what you have for notification settings.

I posted once concerning the Epi DOT. Now I am getting numerous posts of topics that I do not care of in the least. How do I remove myself from the forum but still allow me to post a new topic? Please advise.

Did you post it in the Epiphone section of the board? not sure how to help,,no need to leave forum,,unless you really have to. give it some time,,someone will answer your original post

TFS, are you talking about leaving the forum, OR...just having a particular thread, you started,

deleted? If it's the latter, contact a forum monitor. They can delete posts/threads, but no

one else, except Gibson/Epiphone management, can do that. Posts do go "off the rails" around

here, into totally unrelated topics, quite often. It's just the nature of forums, seemingly.

You can delete your own posts, by going to edit, then just delete the verbage. But, the actual

thread will remain. You only remove your particular post(s), that way.

Hang in there... [biggrin]

CB

Archived