Gibson Brands Forums

Sunday Song

Buc McMaster

Yet again win.

By the way I got at my Martin S1 uke... I plan on devoting much more time to it. I just got me a chord book, and have to learn and memorize. And the older I get, the more I enjoy just simple and pure music and song writing. I love the one voice and one guitar stuff that FB and BBG do here, and am starting to play with that more. It makes you have to really get clean and good. There is nowhere to hide.

One man and one uke? Well that's what I just described, but to the second power. And you have it.

Thanks, folks. I appreciate the kind words and encouragement. And Sal, it is the simplicity of an instrument and a voice that is most of the appeal for me. One uke, one voice, live, and a microphone that can't lie. Gives me more joy to play & sing than I could possibly express..........other than to do it again!

Thank you again for listening..................

I enjoyed it, Buc. You're easy-to-listen-to. I love all the videos and sound files we get on this site. Very personal and real music. Rarely, if ever, over-produced. The real thing as far as I'm concerned. Guys like you, Jason, Sal, and numerous others make this a good place to hang-around. [thumbup]

Archived