Gibson Brands Forums

my new epi.

Thomse

msp_thumbup.gifmsp_smile.gif

Hey crust i ordered it with the case . And they must have listen to you on some of your posts, because when i used to order the guitar and the case it would come in two box's This guitar came in the case . I am sure they packed it this way form the warehouse . Less box's to deal with and we all have a lot of them and the guitar came in real nice .

Funny one on the case thing...

I got my second Dot and a case from Sweetwater and their statement was that it's safer to send the guitar and case separately on grounds that the guitar actually may be more shaken up and bounced if it's in the case 'stedda the original box.

m

Funny one on the case thing...

I got my second Dot and a case from Sweetwater and their statement was that it's safer to send the guitar and case separately on grounds that the guitar actually may be more shaken up and bounced if it's in the case 'stedda the original box.

m

Interesting ... my Yamaha acoustic from sweetwater shipped inside the case, inside a box.

I'm suspicious that retailers reship with whatever method the mfr sent to them. Then they can simply reuse packaging.

I always heard cases are bad to ship in because of the strap pins. My cases all have a section cutout that I assume keeps pressure from bumps and such off of the pin, but who knows really?

I just play 'em, I don't design 'em or build 'em :)

• 3 weeks later...

All kidding aside, if well setup for the player, I think the Epi is a much better instrument across the board than some folks are willing to give credit. That's especially, IMHO, on the playability side.

Glad you're enjoying yours.

m

All kidding aside, if well setup for the player, I think the Epi is a much better instrument across the board than some folks are willing to give credit. That's especially, IMHO, on the playability side.

Glad you're enjoying yours.

m

You are very right . I own a lot of different guitars of all brands . And yes if they are set up right you can not beat them . I really like the sound of the Epiphones . I just think its in there whole makeup Wood and the pickups

Archived