Gibson Brands Forums

Reissue Trini Lopez 335

motorcitychick

I just received my Trini Lopez 335 yesterday that was special ordered for me from Guitar Center in Nashville. Tony from the platinum room took good care of me and this guitar is beautiful.

Only 250 are being made and the Memphis people did a great job on making this guitar. Quality all the way on this baby! I always wanted one of these guitars and these reissues are just

like the originals from the 60's. Great job Gibson on this one. [thumbup][drool][love]

Sorry about that, but I don't know how to post photo's. If it wasn't for the Namm Show I would have never known about this guitar. I haven't

seen any information about this guitar on the Gibson website, except the one that was reissued a few years ago. I am surprised that this guitar

isn't advertised better. This guitar is so perfect and the neck feels so good in my hands. It I didn't know that this guitar was a reissue, I would

have thought I was back in the 60's with a Gibson Kalamazoo in my hands! [love]

How come Gibson doesn't include any case candy, like picks, polishing cloths, straps etc.? Almost all the other guitars I have purchased from other manufactures have always included things like that.

For the money I shell out for a Gibson Custom Shop guitar, you would think an added goodie would be included in the guitar case.

Archived