Gibson Brands Forums

Newby with new case rack

peterc

Hi to all,

I'm a geezer who has played guitars for many decades. I own several Gibson products including an archtop, and a very old A type mandolin. I play an Epiphone Elitist Broadway just about every day. Currently, I am trying to get people interested in a new, revolutionary, guitar case rack. look it up on the web if you like. We designed and built it to solve some of our problems and suspect that it might solve other players' problems too. I'll spare you the promotional blabber unless you write back with interest. Best wishes, Peter

Not on this forum, please. Link removed from original post.

So what is the rule? Is it no links to outside websites? I'll try to behave if I just know the rule? I may have broken this rule, if it is a rule, under another topic. So I'll try to straighten that out as soon as I learn what's what.

Thanks, Peter

So what is the rule? Is it no links to outside websites? I'll try to behave if I just know the rule? I may have broken this rule, if it is a rule, under another topic. So I'll try to straighten that out as soon as I learn what's what.

Thanks, Peter

5. Spamming will not be tolerated.

Archived