Gibson Brands Forums

New sg futura!!!!

Theeoldsoul

Looks great. Is it yours? :) If so, Congrats. I really want to try out that pup combo

Yes it's mine, had to image capture due to my file size being to large.. And the guitar is so versilate

Both sound and play wise.. My first Gibson with my first Marshall, truly more than I imagined man Haa

Yes it's mine, had to image capture due to my file size being to large.. And the guitar is so versilate

Both sound and play wise.. My first Gibson with my first Marshall, truly more than I imagined man Haa

HNGD to you then! & congrats!

I LIKE it!! That "Teal Green" color (or, whatever Gibson actually calls it),

is cool! [thumbup][biggrin] HNGD!!

CB

That color is cool. I normally don't like greens, but this one is an exception. Very tasteful.

That color is cool. I normally don't like greens, but this one is an exception. Very tasteful.

Yea sorta like a satin finish( kinda wish they put more lacquer on though)

But I guess some years from now it will gt that faded look lol

Cool same with videos?

Hmm, im not sure with Photobucket.. even though you can upload videos I never have.

But you can embed Youtube videos like this.. Two per post (literally just copy the URL from youtube into your post)

What an awesome pair !!!!!!!

Also, how is the fit in that hard case. I presume it's a Gibson USA or Gibson Gear case. I'm considering getting such a case for a 2014 SG Special I'm waiting on.

What an awesome pair !!!!!!!

Also, how is the fit in that hard case. I presume it's a Gibson USA or Gibson Gear case. I'm considering getting such a case for a 2014 SG Special I'm waiting on.

Gibson USA case and it fits wonderful well built

CONGRATS!

I've always liked P90 in the neck position; but Gibson's P90 in the bridge is missing something. However, with a humbucker in the bridge, that would be a big tone plus. Do you know the type of humbucker on your SG?

Archived