Gibson Brands Forums

NGD TV Silver Standard

keeffan

• 1 month later...

What kind of pickups do you have on it? I have a TV Silver Wilshire Pro with ALNICO Humbucker Pros. They also have a nice looking Explorer in the TV Silver series as well. I had to adjust the string height by lowering the bridge when I got it. That factory setup was off on it.

What kind of pickups do you have on it? I have a TV Silver Wilshire Pro with ALNICO Humbucker Pros. They also have a nice looking Explorer in the TV Silver series as well. I had to adjust the string height by lowering the bridge when I got it. That factory setup was off on it.

I have the Explorer in TV silver i love it. It took me 3 time to get a nice finish on one . but it is real nice and i have a TV blue SG Les Paul custom i like that finish two . I really like the way the grain shows threw on them .

They are just the Epi Classic Alnico pups. I had to send back my first one (lots of qc issues). This one is on point though.

I have the Explorer in TV silver i love it. It took me 3 time to get a nice finish on one . but it is real nice and i have a TV blue SG Les Paul custom i like that finish two . I really like the way the grain shows threw on them .

One of my favorite finishes Epi has done. Kinda wish it was satin.

Archived