Gibson Brands Forums

Replacement tuners

dbrian66

Kluson sells ones like that but with different types of buttons.

Kluson

Like I said, the ones on the guitar work great, I just don't like the look. I also don't want to drill new holes in my guitar. Maybe I'll just find some chrome buttons to put on the old tuners.

I put some TonePros Kluson Locking tuners on mine. Takes a little getting used to visually on the top, but the buttons are cream colored, which matches the binding better and looks better to me.

I put some TonePros Kluson Locking tuners on mine. Takes a little getting used to visually on the top, but the buttons are cream colored, which matches the binding better and looks better to me.

Post a pic of you can. I was just thinking chrome but the thought of matching the binding never crossed my mind. Would love to see it.

TonePros makes non-locking tuners too, I just like the convenience of being able to change strings more quickly so I do it more often.

Not the best picture, but the batteries were dead on my camera so I used my phone. The ones that came with the guitar are kind of green, I think these look much better. From this angle you can see the little barrel shaped locks, too.

post-53461-033118200 1398125830_thumb.jpg

TonePros makes non-locking tuners too, I just like the convenience of being able to change strings more quickly so I do it more often.

Not the best picture, but the batteries were dead on my camera so I used my phone. The ones that came with the guitar are kind of green, I think these look much better.

From this angle you can see the little barrel shaped locks, too.

Looks nice. Not sure witch way I am going to go. Thanks for the pic!

post-53461-033118200 1398125830_thumb.jpg

Archived