Gibson Brands Forums

Computer problems Help needed from Admin.

Kaiser Bill

Greetings...I got my regular PC back yesterday from being repaired, and can no longer log into the Gibson site. I forgot my password. I am writing this on my laptop which allows me into the site. I think the recently repaired PC had been reconfigured somehow as all my sites need passwords. The one I had written down for this site no longer works...so I have the wrong one somehow. Is there any way you can tell me what my password is, or should I come back with a different screen name?

PM me with your answer please. Thanks very much

Bill (keeper of poor records and a memory like a sieve)

Greetings...I got my regular PC back yesterday from being repaired, and can no longer log into the Gibson site. I forgot my password. I am writing this on my laptop which allows me into the site. I think the recently repaired PC had been reconfigured somehow as all my sites need passwords. The one I had written down for this site no longer works...so I have the wrong one somehow. Is there any way you can tell me what my password is, or should I come back with a different screen name?

PM me with your answer please. Thanks very much

Bill (keeper of poor records and a memory like a sieve)

If you can log in.. Change your password in the settings.

Guest Farnsbarns

If you can log in.. Change your password in the settings.

Or click the forgot password link. Admin can't see your password because it is encrypted using either the SQL Password() encryption or an MD5 hash.

Okay...I can't change it from settings because they want your old p/w...I don't know it...so........... Unless I only visit the site on this lap top. There's an idea!!!

Then as Farns said... use the forgot password button on the sign in page.. they will send a link to your email to reset the password.

Archived