Gibson Brands Forums

Easter Chocolate For You

BluesKing777

I had the fever bad after watching Neil Young and his Hank D28 on his video Heart Of Gold. I looked up every d28, hd28 hd28v hd28vs and I then thought...time to turn the computer off.

The Boss wanted to go see her parents, so I had to have an excuse real quick.... "I/m going to take photos of the World Surf Championship at Bells Beach"

So sorry, not one guitar in sight, but I drove to the Ferry which goes past the Very Rich & Famous' Beach Houses.....

BellsTrip05_zps2b009810.jpg

BellsTrip04_zps40db92c1.jpg

BellsTrip03_zpsc8b7823e.jpg

BellsTrip22_zpsc8955283.jpg

So there it is - the world famous Bells Beach:

BellsTrip23_zps933632c2.jpg

Over near that hill is where the ferry came from...

BellsTrip24_zpsd966dd4e.jpg

And a surfer!

BellsTrip02_zpsa81c654e.jpg

BellsTrip01_zps98641182.jpg

See ya - I'm exhausted after driving the long way home.....

BluesKing777.

BK really enjoy your photos of your guitars and Australia. I guess that why you play the blues so well , being from the deep south.

I also ride waves in the US east coast, and have traveled to other wave fields but haven't made it to Australia.

Keep em coming Fish

BK…since you are from "down under" shouldn't you post your pictures upside down?

I can post them upside down if you like, OWF, so then I wouldn't have to spend hours turning them all up for you guys....

Australia is a half day ahead in the time zones, so it is now 9.00 AM the Day Before you.

This means the photos are really old by the time you look at them?

BellsTrip15_zpsb23d8755.jpg

A bit of strumming on the verandah in Summer/warmer months and retire to the glass window room for some picking in Winter/cooler days - what do you think?

Give the guitar a rest and stroll down the personal jetty?

Would like to say it was Chez BK but alas, NO.

BluesKing777.

A bit of strumming on the verandah in Summer/warmer months and retire to the glass window room for some picking in Winter/cooler days - what do you think?

Give the guitar a rest and stroll down the personal jetty?

Would like to say it was Chez BK but alas, NO.

BluesKing777.

I'll take it!

I'll take it!

This morning it is sunny here, but not warm....it would be pretty nice sitting by those front windows strumming a bit, looking out over the Bay......interrupted only by the cook perhaps saying the breakfast is served BK.....

Doesn't happen though - to have all that money is a full time job keeping it, leaving no time for guitar picking. There is a place near me with rows of houses on the coast with verandahs and balconies, but never anyone on them, but around the corner, there is a fairly modest apartment with no balcony and just a little courtyard with a short fence and you can see there is always a group of people enjoying the sun and possibly a little wood fired pizza oven or similar, every time I go past to the shop..... the way of the world.

BluesKing777.

Archived