Gibson Brands Forums

talk about mental toture!

brc

Had to go to the doctor today, and of course after waiting in the waiting room <doctor is running behind today> how many times have you heard that, they finally call me into the room.

Nurse takes the blood pressure, temp, and asks the same ol questions she asks me every month, then said the doctor should be in shortly.

So I wait, and wait, look around, wait so more, so what do I see is a magazine, so I pick it up, and of all things its a magazine of nothing but

Justin Bieber The whole magazine with nothing but that little P.O.S. Could not even go through the motions are trying to look at it.

Found the docs trash can, and put it where it belongs. Dont know whats worse, getting poked and prodded by the doctor, or being alone in a room with nothing to do but look at a magazine about Justin Bieber, think I would rather just sit there with my thoughts

Maybe he could be on this show. This is based on a guy that was featured on Lockup Raw., I call it " To catch a predator gone very wrong " I almost spit my water on the living room floor because I was laughing so hard.

After it plays, you can see the guy its based on in the upper left hand corner

Had to go to the doctor today, and of course after waiting in the waiting room <doctor is running behind today> how many times have you heard that, they finally call me into the room.

Nurse takes the blood pressure, temp, and asks the same ol questions she asks me every month, then said the doctor should be in shortly.

So I wait, and wait, look around, wait so more, so what do I see is a magazine, so I pick it up, and of all things its a magazine of nothing but

Justin Bieber The whole magazine with nothing but that little P.O.S. Could not even go through the motions are trying to look at it.

Found the docs trash can, and put it where it belongs. Dont know whats worse, getting poked and prodded by the doctor, or being alone in a room with nothing to do but look at a magazine about Justin Bieber, think I would rather just sit there with my thoughts

Like I have said before they should deport his a-s back to Canada. What kind of parenting did he have or not have when he was growing up.

Like I have said before they should deport his a-s back to Canada. What kind of parenting did he have or not have when he was growing up.

I have an idea..you keep beebs..in exchange we will take all of your criminally insane..you know...like your mansons..your rapists and murderers...just keep beebs... [flapper]

Archived