Gibson Brands Forums

gibson j160e pickguard

Richie123

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't ever needed one for mine but here's what a quick search on the web brought up. Check to see if they do acoustic PG's. Shouldn't be that hard to find. Just someone with the cutter & materials. You may need to send a tracing as I'm sure most don't have all that just around for every guitar & model.

Aster

Pickguards

Terrapinguitars, thanks that is the company I was trying to think of. I had good success with them as well. But don't be alarmed when you receive the pickguard. It will look very light and yellowish, but it is only the yellow peel off backing showing through.

Terrapinguitars, thanks that is the company I was trying to think of. I had good success with them as well. But don't be alarmed when you receive the pickguard. It will look very light and yellowish, but it is only the yellow peel off backing showing through.

Yeah, they're reasonably priced and have lots of choices for material and thicknesses. Although I'm sure there are many more out there as well.

The hardest place I've found to find a replacement pickguard for a Gibson acoustic is, of all places....Gibson.com

Archived