Gibson Brands Forums

Disappearing Posts....no time for 'em !

tonequester

Greetings.

I just joined this forum(the Epiphone sub forum) and I have submitted 2 posts. All seemed to go well, like it showed up posted. However, twice I've tried to find my post to check for any replies and found that my posts were "real gone man!" This forum works different from the other 6 I belong to. Much more confusing. Why don't you put posts in order by date and time, instead of random. I have no time for looking through 159 posts to find mine. On all my other forums, I can type the title into the search pane and I am taken right to my post(s). Please, give me the "secret word" man..................or I'm just splitsville. I have Fenders, and their forum is a breeze. I would like to belong here due to the fact that I'm getting a Nighthawk custom re-issue, but wasting my time is my ultimate bane !

Please help ! tonequester.

Greetings.

I just joined this forum(the Epiphone sub forum) and I have submitted 2 posts. All seemed to go well, like it showed up posted. However, twice I've tried to find my post to check for any replies and found that my posts were "real gone man!" This forum works different from the other 6 I belong to. Much more confusing. Why don't you put posts in order by date and time, instead of random. I have no time for looking through 159 posts to find mine. On all my other forums, I can type the title into the search pane and I am taken right to my post(s). Please, give me the "secret word" man..................or I'm just splitsville. I have Fenders, and their forum is a breeze. I would like to belong here due to the fact that I'm getting a Nighthawk custom re-issue, but wasting my time is my ultimate bane !

Please help ! tonequester.

Hello Tonequester, and welcome here.

While reading your post, I found out that you just posted once here, so your previous posts obviously disappeared and remained uncounted. No wonder you can't find them here. Don't have a clue though what might have happened exactly. [confused]

Archived