Gibson Brands Forums

I think I'm in love w a Iguana

Twisted sister

Guest Farnsbarns

Too many, as evidenced by the one in the listing. Only joking but wow, in my eyes that is the ugliest thing I've seen all year.

Guest Farnsbarns

Yes you are quite the comedian, which is evidenced by the ugly guitar in your avatar. Umm..I too am only joking ;-)

Funny thing is, I also find the guitar in my avatar ugly, I chose it for it's sound, as one should. You're the first person on here who has ever agreed with me though.

Anyway, to answer your question, Gibson never release production numbers on those kind of limited editions. Nobody knows how many fugly, fluorescent green, quilted LP's Gibson made except Gibson.

Funny thing is, I also find the guitar in my avatar ugly, I chose it for it's sound, as one should. You're the first person on here who has ever agreed with me though.

Anyway, to answer your question, Gibson never release production numbers on those kind of limited editions. Nobody knows how many fugly, fluorescent green, quilted LP's Gibson made except Gibson.

Lol! Hey at least we're both honest, haha. (Accept the part about joking)

This isn't a Custom, but it is an Iguana that I once owned. A 2004 Chambered Les Paul from the first run of CR's. the center is not as yellow as some of the Iguanas.

IGUANABURST.jpg

iguanatop.jpg

Archived