Gibson Brands Forums

This Guy Loves Gibson! Gotta check Brock out, You'll See :)

johnbonesdoe

I'm new to Gibson boards. I belong to a group in the mid-ohio valley on facebook. This guy is the group admin. I always saw these grainy videos he put out and sound quality not great, but I could hear his playing. It's blues nothing more nothing less with a little jazz. I could see in the grainy videos he was in a wheel chair and in better videos I could see he completely played unorthodox. A local film producer did a "artist profile" on him for some exposure for him and some exposure to the videographer and his company he and his wife run. After I could clearly see him play, I was amazed at what I was seeing. He gives economy picking an entirely new meaning and his left hand legato is crazy. I'm a nobody in the music business, just a hobbyist, enthusiast, and middle age fat man. I would like to share this with Gibson, because he loves Gibson. His SG Standard to be specific. I invite Gibson and anyone to give this guy a listen and watch. You'll see :) Thanks in advance for checking him out, feel free to share if you feel so inclined. Would be very cool to see his video(s) go viral.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived