Gibson Brands Forums

In before the lock

rct

i'm not REALLY a sereal killer.....

What about all those the guys & gals who trample down whole fields of wheat or corn just to make it look like we've been paid a visit from extra-terrestrials?

They really are cereal killers.

P.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of lame cancelling a contract with someone because of his politics. Lamer when his politics are well known to virtually anyone who knows him well enough to go to one of his concerts - let alone book him for one. Lamest when you do it publicly, without specifying what he did that was 'racist'. Or was it something he said - that is not protected by the 1st Amendment? I thought only politicians and activists could be vague and disingenuous ?

And Richard Gere - it was a hedgehog.

Doesn't really change anything Dan. He's still a dead antelope fornicator.

You say that like it's a bad thing!

Ted doesn't need me to defend him..... I'm just providing the story that not everything you've read or heard about him is true.

That was an interesting article. Ted was referred to as a draft-dodging statutory rapist and a scumbag that seems to suffer from severe mental instability.

:-k

Now someone start shaving the gerbil while I go get the mayonnaise. Gettin' antsy here.

Nugent is a stupid, loud mouthed, prick that needs to be taught some fxcking manners.

Is that someone YOU??? Walk right up, slap him in the mouth and say that to his face.

You have probably never had your *** kicked by and old man have you?

In before the lock!

That was an interesting article. Ted was referred to as a draft-dodging statutory rapist and a scumbag that seems to suffer from severe mental instability.

:-k

Now someone start shaving the gerbil while I go get the mayonnaise. Gettin' antsy here.

and that just implants him even more firmly into the "Rock Star" category.......I mean seriously folks, have y'all never noticed who's on/ has been on the stages of the world since the '50s???

Break out the new DSM-V. ](*,)

Why bother? We're ALL in there somewhere. Sometimes more than one page, but we're all in there. Nobody is normal in the eyes of the DSM.

....is that nobody "wins" an argument unless they play by their opponents' rules.

I never thought of it that way. I need to wrap my brain around that for a while.

Yes making jokes about abusing women is always humorous.[thumbdn]

sorry I offended......that was a logo T I have that was simply a play (twisted albiet) on the "i'm not REALLY a Doctor/Lawyer/Fireman/etc. but i DID stay at a HIE last night" commercials.

Is that someone YOU??? Walk right up, slap him in the mouth and say that to his face.

You have probably never had your *** kicked by and old man have you?

In before the lock!

I would happily volunteer. As a matter of fact, I considered booking a show with him (it's what I do for a living) when the RNC was in town before the last election, and humiliating him on stage. I envisioned his encore being ruined with a "Carrie" -like dumping of all manner of offal on his head from the downstage truss as I unrolled an Obama backdrop upstage. I was going to arm a couple of hundred like-minded people ( easily found) with rotting vegetables and other garbage and parade them in and have them them let fly at him as well. I seriously considered these things but would be just as happy to kick him in his balls and save myself a few bucks.

I would happily volunteer. As a matter of fact, I considered booking a show with him (it's what I do for a living) when the RNC was in town before the last election, and humiliating him on stage. I envisioned his encore being ruined with a "Carrie" -like dumping of all manner of offal on his head from the downstage truss as I unrolled an Obama backdrop upstage. I was going to arm a couple of hundred like-minded people ( easily found) with rotting vegetables and other garbage and parade them in and have them them let fly at him as well. I seriously considered these things but would be just as happy to kick him in his balls and save myself a few bucks.

I think it would go down more like him riding you around like a shetland pony, then strapping you to a board and using you for an archery target.

I think it would go down more like him riding you around like a shetland pony, then strapping you to a board and using you for an archery target.

Considering you've never met me, you assume a lot. I, on the other hand, have met Ted and he's all hat and no cattle.

Ahhhh , pizza and fairytales.

Archived