Gibson Brands Forums

NGD! 2003 Gibson SG Special Faded.

dleake

2003 Gibson SG Faded in Worn Brown. I've never seen grain like this on a faded before! Love the ebony fret board. It's my second SG in 2 months! Someone please help me! Have the SG GAS bad! Thinking about putting some covers on the pickups.

IMG_3650_zpsc88cd4b4.jpg

IMG_6562_zpsb1d54f49.jpg

IMG_6553_zpsee49ce26.jpg

IMG_6545_zps690ea44d.jpg

IMG_6571_zpsbe6aa84e.jpg

Someone please help me! Have the SG GAS bad!

ha! you get no sympathy from me friend, I have about 18 guitars, I own 2 SGs myself.

Scratch where the itch is brutha!

real NICE SG,, I also love the color and the grain is very nice.

now, go and Rock it!

Congrats! Beautiful SG! I've always liked these. I like the opened covered pickups on the SG Specials, but the covered pickups would look good, too, so that would be a win/win situation for me if you decided to put covers on the pickups or not.

Damn [love][wub] - this is a veeerrry pretty one, good catch. =D> HNGD, mate, and enjoy her! [biggrin][thumbup]

That ebony fretboard is a nice feature and an absolute rarity nowadays.

Change that awful plastic nut! You won't regret it! Otherwise, NICE SG Special!! [thumbup]

CB

I'd suggest leaving it there as long as it works, but otherwise - as CB said. :)

SG GAS? You have my sympathy. These are all the SG's that I bought in the last couple of years. I think that I'm finally getting to critical overload in this area.

Those are some awesome SG's cjsinla! The GAS is a strange thing isn't it? It's almost like there's a letdown after you purchase a new guitar as your mind knows the hunt is over. But then you realize it's never over! Back to the internet! It never stops!

Archived