Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

RevDavidLee

Stumbled across this one today while out and about - grabbed it up at $600. Came with an SKB hard case and the guitar is in excellent shape especially for a 16 year old guitar. The P-90's scream and yes, I have added another guitar to my brothel. ](*,) Lol

Here's the photos for your viewing enjoyment:

http://www.rivercityrockets.com/lespaulspecial.html

[thumbup][love][thumbup]

Awesome grab Rev!!!

I know you were looking back when I got my 2001 a few months back. Glad you found one and that is a killer deal with the case. Great looking guitar!!!!

NHTom

Awesome grab Rev!!!

I know you were looking back when I got my 2001 a few months back. Glad you found one and that is a killer deal with the case. Great looking guitar!!!!

NHTom

Yes I blame you for the Les Paul Special GAS! [cursing][biggrin] The only thing that would have made it better is if it was in Heritage Cherry. [tongue]

Damn you buy a guitar a week, must be nice. Congrats.

I just went through a phase. It has stopped now. It's not a hobby for me folks - it's a way of life. I'm enjoying myself as much as possible cuz you never know when it's your last day. Keep rockin! [thumbup]

Yes I blame you for the Les Paul Special GAS! [cursing][biggrin] The only thing that would have made it better is if it was in Heritage Cherry. [tongue]

I agree. If it was a Heritage Cherry, I guess I wouldn't have missed a girl on the pics [scared][flapper][biggrin]

I hear you, but that Black on black look is no slouch for sure. Just has that raw look about it that makes specials great.

NHTom

Archived