Gibson Brands Forums

Lizzy Hale Explorer

tmtstillrockin@51

Just wanted to say as a big fan of the explorer, I would like to see Gibson release the Lizzy Hale version. I personally think the guitar is gorgeous. Every time I see it I like it even more. Can't wait to see it in person later this year while she is touring with Eric Church. What do you guys think? Any chance Gibson might do a limited run?

Just wanted to say as a big fan of the explorer, I would like to see Gibson release the Lizzy Hale version. I personally think the guitar is gorgeous. Every time I see it I like it even more. Can't wait to see it in person later this year while she is touring with Eric Church. What do you guys think? Any chance Gibson might do a limited run?

Possibly when her band gets more well-known? She's starting to get a lot of attention in the business as well as continues to do a ton of appearances with other artists including a couple spots on network TV this week and the CMA's. I would think that Gibson would want to 100% be certain any production run will sellout before they put money into that decision.

• 1 month later...

Archived