Gibson Brands Forums

Rich Robinson 335

dylumph

Heres a signature guitar I think Gibson hit the nail on the head on! I've had a regular Memphis dot 335 for a while and haven't liked lt enough to gig with. The neck was kinda slim and the width was a little skinny for my likin'. I've always wanted a block inlaid Bigsby equipt 335, kinda like Justin Hayward's ( who I think really has earned a signature series as long as he's played his 335).

This guitar cured all that plus (even though I have no complaints on 57 Classics)a great matched set of Burstbuckers! I'm old enough to appreciate the "Custom Made" plate where the tailpiece studs go.The cherry finish is spot on! I can take or leave the VOS junk but its not done tacky.

Thanks Gibson, the more I play this thing the more I like it!

Heres a signature guitar I think Gibson hit the nail on the head on! I've had a regular Memphis dot 335 for a while and haven't liked lt enough to gig with. The neck was kinda slim and the width was a little skinny for my likin'. I've always wanted a block inlaid Bigsby equipt 335, kinda like Justin Hayward's ( who I think really has earned a signature series as long as he's played his 335).

This guitar cured all that plus (even though I have no complaints on 57 Classics)a great matched set of Burstbuckers! I'm old enough to appreciate the "Custom Made" plate where the tailpiece studs go.The cherry finish is spot on! I can take or leave the VOS junk but its not done tacky.

Thanks Gibson, the more I play this thing the more I like it!

post-2780-081629100 1407874818_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

those are definitely nice.

It would be just the thing for me too!

to post photos:

get a photobucket account, load them up there, them when you VIEW the photo you have uploaded.

you will see a box with a number of links on the right

click the IMG link, you will see "Copied" this will copy the photobucket link to your photo in to your paste buffer, then, you can past that link in your post in the forum, and then we can see the photo.

if you like reading, go here: (forum rules on how to post photos)

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/11005-sticky-how-to-post-photos/

Archived