Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

VaCreeper

Thanks everyone

I had my doughts about the color but after playing every thing they had, I kept going back to this one. It was perfect out of the box and It felt right, Most important to me.

I got the ocean blue, too. It was my first choice, I had no interest in the other colors. I have gotten some teasing but I already have a GT and a burst.

12140543665_f2fd37dd05_o.jpg

Thanks Dave

I'm loving it so far. I spent 4 hours non stop. Gota love these chunky necks. It's a keeper for sure

That's great! After having mine a few weeks I changed string gauge from what she came with, had the action adjusted a tad, few saddles filed, tweak of the truss rod and she is better now than she was when she came out of the box, and I didn't think that was possible, but it was. Love the 59ish neck profile and those 59 pups are spectacular.

I got the ocean blue, too. It was my first choice, I had no interest in the other colors. I have gotten some teasing but I already have a GT and a burst.

12140543665_f2fd37dd05_o.jpg

cjsinla,,,WOW what a top[drool]! That would make a bunch of folks envious for sure!

Beautiful color and I vote you keep the pick guard.

Happy NGD!

Agreed! Leave the pick guard on her!! I'm ok without a pickguard on a Lester but I just think they look better with than without but...to each his/her own.[tongue]

Archived