Gibson Brands Forums

Hotone

surfpup

Until he held it in his hand I had no idea how small it was.

That's what she said... :rolleyes:

But yeah, size matters. I'm enthralled with the idea of showing up to a gig with an amp that I can practically fit in my pocket. I bet the two (Vox and Marshall) would sound amazing in stereo - one on each side of the mix.

That's what she said... :rolleyes:

But yeah, size matters. I'm enthralled with the idea of showing up to a gig with an amp that I can practically fit in my pocket. I bet the two (Vox and Marshall) would sound amazing in stereo - one on each side of the mix.

And with line outs...you wouldn't even need mics. Just run a line out from each amp to the board.

-Ryan

I must admit to my own Pavlovian response...

If it says British or is adorned with a Union-Jack it's like the bell rings and I begin to salivate...

I get visions of Peter Green, Danny Kirwan, Eric Clapton, Paul Kossoff, and John Mayall dancing around in my head and it makes me wanna try it...

This is just another example of something I now want to try.

Thanks...

Hello!

Well. I got very excited about this amp, reading about it here. But, a couple of questions came up:

- Is this 5 Watts amp can really drive a 4x12 cabinet?

- So, how it works? Is it digital modelling, or what?

Then, I readed a couple of reviews, which were like "not bad", but definitely not "great". Almost all reviews pointed out to a very annoying hum they produce.

I am bit sad. I really liked the concept, but no, it's not what I want.

Cheers... Bence

You'd be better off with an iphone app. iRig etc. I thought it sounded like any cheap practice amp.

I bought a Blackstar HT5 for £150 as new. Great PROPER amp that you could gig with. Great through a 4x12.

Hello Lashurst!

Could You please tell a bit more about the HT5?

What sound character it has? Where it's made?

Thank You... Bence

Archived