Gibson Brands Forums

Photos from recent trip.

Flight959

Had the pleasure of spending a few days in Scotland taking photographs...

Being its such an amazing place, it almost seems wrong not to share a few of my photos with you guys! :rolleyes:

Glencoe, Scotland.

14864786810_4616cddb4e_c.jpgBuachaille Etive Mor by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

14864889057_5603f1398f_c.jpgRidges of Gearr Aenoch by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

14864851128_98a67b81b4_c.jpgGlen Etive Scotland by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

14864715769_52240ed42c_c.jpgLoch Sunset by Simon Clarkson Photography, on Flickr

I actually cut my trip short as I didn't enjoy taking these photos. Should have carried on...

Regards

Simon

Beautiful country, thanks for that.

I can't help but wonder when an Englishman walks into a Scot bar, who buys? There's a joke in there somewhere, we need a Welshman to fill it out.

rct

Beautiful country, thanks for that.

I can't help but wonder when an Englishman walks into a Scot bar, who buys? There's a joke in there somewhere, we need a Welshman to fill it out.

rct

I once went into a bar called the Harbour bar in Buckie, Morayshire, and couldn't get out for people buying me drinks, that feels like an awkward situation.

Ian

Beautiful shots there Simon. You really have a talent other than music.

rct

Not to hi-jack this topic but it reminds me ....

So this wild band called the Jumper Cables walked into this Bar, the Bartender said "look I will serve you Guys , but don't start anything". [biggrin]

Whereabouts? ?

HA! I just noticed that you're a fellow Sussex-dweller! I'm in Haywards Heath, and work in Crawley. Stones throw!

But yeah I've been wanting to go for ages; considering I've been as far away as Singapore and the USA, Scotland should be an easy trip to make, yet I never have!

Guest Farnsbarns

HA! I just noticed that you're a fellow Sussex-dweller! I'm in Haywards Heath, and work in Crawley. Stones throw!

But yeah I've been wanting to go for ages; considering I've been as far away as Singapore and the USA, Scotland should be an easy trip to make, yet I never have!

Best get up there quick before Salmond builds the fence!

I'm in Godstone by the way (must update that location thingummy). Used ton have cousins in Haywards Heath (still have cousins, they've moved!).

Best get up there quick before Salmond builds the fence!

I'm in Godstone by the way (must update that location thingummy). Used ton have cousins in Haywards Heath (still have cousins, they've moved!).

Ahh fair play; still not far; near the M25 and M23 junction?

Haywards Heath is alright; been there or about 3 years. I do need to make my way over the border soon! Preferably before they take up the Euro (if that happens)...

Archived