Gibson Brands Forums

Someone strangled a cat!!!!

Californiaman

Why do I continue to press play on these videos when I know the train is going into a huge ear shattering wreck.I guess love conquers all,but at those points she had to have a John Voodoo doll with pins stuck in it's ears.

I could just simply repeat my question posted above...

...but these performances seem to become more and more mainstream. No artistic value at all, pure crap. But if You say so, You get bashed by seemingly highly intellectual people for being ignorant, not understanding the concept, not getting the message.

Cheers... Bence

...but these performances seem to become more and more mainstream. No artistic value at all, pure crap. But if You say so, You get bashed by seemingly highly intellectual people for being ignorant, not understanding the concept, not getting the message.

Cheers... Bence

people can call me ignorant all day long.......doesn't stop that vid from being total krap !!

Cheers... Bence

well, then i guess i must be intellectually bankrupt. cuz i don't get it. never have never will.

Chuck Berry's look was priceless. They should have given her a mic but had it off or had her in another studio, or in another country or on the moon. Anywhere, except where music was being played.

Lol, I just love the way he gets so angry about it all, reminded me of Joe Pesci in Goodfellas... [lol]

DO I LOOK LIKE A CLOWN TO YOU!!!

Archived