Gibson Brands Forums

Ibanez collection up for sale.

btoth76

Hello All!

Recently, I was struck with the thought of how irracionally I was thinking about my musical instruments.

So, I decided to optimize the equipment I own. I don't want to live in a museum, I'd rather surround myself with one perfect amp, pedalboard, instead of having dozens of vintage display-case stuff.

First off all, my collection of vintage amps have to go, in flavor of a Blackstar HT60... I have little choice than selling them locally, they are too heavy to be shipped abroad. Then the Ibanez 10 collection, which is being replaced by a custom-made pedal-train, which is soon to be ready.

But it is a pain here selling anything...it's a place where everyone is selling, and nobody is buying.

To the point: what would be a correct selling price for this collection in Your region?

HPIM3190_zps4957b629.jpg

All MIJ, except for Fat Cat - which is MIT.

I would like to sell them as a collection. Possibly abroad, no use of even trying it locally.

Thank You in advance... Bence

I don´t know if this help, but in Sweden those Ibanez 10 series pedals go for about 300-500 sek/pedal, which is around 50-70 US dollars.

I have the DD and the twin chorus, great sounding pedals but stupidly placed battery.

A fine collection!

Do you also have any of the boxes for them, manuals etc?

These are quite rare now in that good condition and would go on U.K. ebay for anything between £45-80+ each, especially the Delay Champ which is very rare.

However as you know it is not possible to guarantee any sales on ebay in the current economic climate - people want a super-bargain so you'd have to start very low.

So sell the whole lot at once and I would start price at £400 or even £500. As a collection they are worth that.

I am interested in the whole collection for £400 (I'd pay post but also have to pay duty and tax) - cannot afford it right now (but do pm me if you like!) and you should be able to get a bit more...!

I have 2 Ibanez DCF10s......great pedal. Also had the SC10 Super Stereo Chorus which was not as good as the Ibanez CSL chorus in the preceding series, I should have kept that one.....

But you must think carefully as you will NEVER have these again and I am sure it took you some time and effort to build up this collection.

Whatever, you could email this guy -

http://www.tonehome.de/

Regards!

Hello All!

Recently, I was struck with the thought of how irracionally I was thinking about my musical instruments.

So, I decided to optimize the equipment I own. I don't want to live in a museum, I'd rather surround myself with one perfect amp, pedalboard, instead of having dozens of vintage display-case stuff.

First off all, my collection of vintage amps have to go, in flavor of a Blackstar HT60... I have little choice than selling them locally, they are too heavy to be shipped abroad. Then the Ibanez 10 collection, which is being replaced by a custom-made pedal-train, which is soon to be ready.

But it is a pain here selling anything...it's a place where everyone is selling, and nobody is buying.

To the point: what would be a correct selling price for this collection in Your region?

HPIM3190_zps4957b629.jpg

All MIJ, except for Fat Cat - which is MIT.

I would like to sell them as a collection. Possibly abroad, no use of even trying it locally.

Thank You in advance... Bence

Verrrry nice collection of vintage Ibanez pedals there! I'd have to check but I think I only have like 3 or 4 of those. There are quite a few folks who worship those vintage Ibanez pedals & I would think you would get more selling them individually as people who collect them would be more willing to buy the ones they really want in their collection as opposed to buying them all. I dunno..

Most folks who would buy them all would expect a group discount so they could sell off the ones they didn't really want. That is such a nice collection I want you to get every dollar out of them that you can. I have so many pedals it's insane. I used to have a feature on my website entitled "Rev;s Pedal Pick of the Month" which led to me owning hundreds (literally) of pedals. Someday I may end up on one of those "hoarding" shows.. lol [unsure][crying] :(

Hello!

Thank You for Your comments.

They costed me 20.000,- Hungarian Forints in average for a unit. (Depending on the unit, sometimes it was half of that price, but some were almost twice of that: Octave, Delay Champ, Pan Delay, for example.)

The decision is tough, it took a while to collect them. Most of them are in very good aestetic condition too...but I have too many vintage stuff around. I rather want less, but up-to-date equipment.

Anyways, - thanks to Your comments - now I think, it is better to sell them individually. Even if it is a hassle to do that way.

Thank You again.

Best wishes... Bence

I've made some close-up pics on the weekend - if any of You interested, please PM me.

I am keeping the following three: the Swell Flanger, the Prime Dual Chorus, and the Noise Buster.

The pics: http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/btoth76/library/Ibanez%20effects#/user/btoth76/library/Ibanez%20effects?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1409552006152016410071310712104

Cheers... Bence

Archived