Gibson Brands Forums

Have any of you used "REVERB" web site?

onewilyfool

I consigned three guitars to Russo in NJ. Scott said if he didn't get any action from his site he would go to Reverb. Turned out we didn't have to, but I got the impression he liked it because the fee structure is lower than eBay, for example.

I have looked at it once and a while and it seems interesting.

But, that's as close as I've got to be able to answer your question.

Have any of you used "REVERB" web site for buying and selling? What's your experience?

I buy stuff...tuners, straps, small items. Reverb has from time to time great prices on one of a kind promos. And they ship it out soon as you buy. I'm a happy customer.

Looks like you read the new issue of Acoustic Guitar Magazine too hmm OWF?

Not really, Haven't read that YET…I'M ASKING because I was in conversation with GUY about a guitar on Reverb…he had 11's on the guitar, and I asked him to put 12's on the guitar to see how much the action was…..WELL….he put the 12's on then wrote me that it sounded so good with the 12's that he was raising the price from $1250 t0 $1500!!!…So I found that a little flakey, and haven't used the site since….

onewilyfool

I did NOT know about that site before your post.

Now you are guilty of charge.

And I will tell this to my wife.

Because I have spent hours there.

And I have plans about some guitars msp_sneaky.gif

And when they ask me : "... who do you know from about that site?" I will blame YOU!!!

onewilyfool

And when they ask me : "... who do you know from about that site?" I will blame YOU!!!

Mr Gibs.............it didn't work on my wife! Good luck[biggrin]

onewilyfool

Krasi….If it keeps you out of trouble….you CAN blame me!!!! JUST LET ME KNOW IF SHE EVER COMES TO CALIFORNIA!!! I want some time to escape!!!

Krasi….If it keeps you out of trouble….you CAN blame me!!!! JUST LET ME KNOW IF SHE EVER COMES TO CALIFORNIA!!! I want some time to escape!!!

Matter of fact I just told her and she laughed a lot msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

By the way I saw the DIF in the www.reverb.com ... Gorgeous and I want it .......rolleyes.gif

Matter of fact I just told her and she laughed a lot msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

By the way I saw the DIF in the www.reverb.com ... Gorgeous and I want it .......rolleyes.gif

I have bought 1 guitar and sold several pick guards on Reverb. It is very user friendly for buying and for listing items for sale. Contact with customer support is very good and answers are very prompt. I have had no bad experiences. Of course, it is only as good as the individual buyers and sellers that you are dealing with. The owners of the site don't have a lot of control over them. As time passes, we will have prior history to judge the buyers and sellers from.

https://reverb.com/shop/guitarjtb

James

Archived