Gibson Brands Forums

EF 500-PNS pre production model?

DennisB643

I just came across what is being advertised as an EF500-PNS pre-production model on Ebay. Looks like it's in very great condition (seller describes it as 9.5/10). Looks like the real deal with original Epiphone hydrometer case. Looks like my DR 500-PNS but in a OM body. I've never seen one before. (I am in no way affiliated with the seller or the sale). If this was a short scale, we wouldn't be having this post I would have bought it already. I'd like it to end up with one of the Epiphone Masterbilt enthusists.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181514902031?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

Man, that is damn tempting. I recently acquired an EF500M and an EF500RA. This would complete the set.... :-k

<In between that sentence and the next...>

You'll notice that guitar was just sold. I couldn't let that get away, now, could I?

Man, that is damn tempting. I recently acquired an EF500M and an EF500RA. This would complete the set.... :-k

<In between that sentence and the next...>

You'll notice that guitar was just sold. I couldn't let that get away, now, could I?

I admire the cut of your jib!

rct

This guitar was apparently living down around Murfreesboro, TN, where it was dropped off yesterday (Monday). The seller suggested to ship early in the week so the guitar doesn't sit in a warehouse over the weekend. I thought, good idea. So today it's in Nashville. It's leaving Nashville. Coming home to me. Jeez, this guitar writes its own songs....

Archived