Gibson Brands Forums

what in the world?

casey_vee

Yes.

Intonable wrap bridges have been around since the 70s - as Cjsinla mentioned, the Leo Quan Bada$$ style bridge. I bought one in the 70s for my 65 Melody Maker. Here's modern versions (the Schaller looks very similar to the original Bada$$) -

Schaller_Bridge_Tailpiece.jpg

Hipshot_Baby_Grand_Bridge_Chrome.jpg

Badass.

What about the creepy looking dude in the background with the Tim McGraw shirt???

Think he's not the one to make you jealous. [rolleyes] Anyway, I admit I was alarmed about his gaze, too. Guys looking at girls this way trigger my protective instincts, regardless if the particular girl would be my cup of tea or not.

It's a Les Paul Goddess being played by a goddess. Lindsay Ell is the whole package!

I've had a crush on her since I first saw her play and sing.

Seems like there are lots of pretty "Country" girls. To my eyes, in particular, some of these have an extraordinarily nice, erm, running gear. [rolleyes] Not sure if "city" girls can keep up with that. ;)

Seems like there are lots of pretty "Country" girls. To my eyes, in particular, some of these have an extraordinarily nice, erm, running gear. [rolleyes] Not sure if "city" girls can keep up with that. ;)

Lzzy Hale perhaps? Haha

Or Orianthi who I wish would switch to either Gibson or Charvel for a cooler image. PRS, although magnificent, don't have quite the shredders image.

Lzzy Hale perhaps? Haha

Or Orianthi who I wish would switch to either Gibson or Charvel for a cooler image. PRS, although magnificent, don't have quite the shredders image.

Izzy Hale, Grace Potter, Taylor Swift. Taylor plays an Alex Lifeson Les Paul Axcess like I do but way better. [blush]

Orianthi's face doesn't quite attract me, and so I wouldn't care for the rest anyway.

I lived in Nashville for a lot of years, I moved back to where I grew up in Kentucky 2 years ago. Don't get me started on country girls lol!

Lindsay, is actually quite the deal to me. She plays guitar extremely well, she has a good voice, she writes songs, she has an awesome personality and she is beautiful. Knowing first hand about Nashville for being the fickle heartless beast she can be, I don't get why this girl isn't a household name in country music.

She is levels above the rest.

Think he's not the one to make you jealous. [rolleyes] Anyway, I admit I was alarmed about his gaze, too. Guys looking at girls this way trigger my protective instincts, regardless if the particular girl would be my cup of tea or not.

I'm sure whoever she's either dating or married to has him in his crosshairs...if he makes one move toward the stage...PAHP!...forehead juice.

Love the purple burst!

Right?? I feel like if I see a wall of gorgeous les pauls, as gorgeous as they are... so damn orange... the purple is magnificent. You should see the purple burst flame top on the les Paul "peace". Change the hippie knobs and you have a killer Axe!

Archived