Gibson Brands Forums

Finally broke down ..

slimt

Finally broke down …….what did they put you on…Valium???

Ha... Nope... no Dope... Been buying up some oldies.. seen this Classic in the store.. Ive always liked the Whitley Style.. I figured it was time... Pictures to follow soon.. its not bad.. not a punchy as I would like.. Not sure what the changed.. but its different..

Thanks guys...

BTW... that show is about the only one thats any good.. still to much emphisis on over valued work on under valued products.

Ha... Nope... no Dope... Been buying up some oldies.. seen this Classic in the store.. Ive always liked the Whitley Style.. I figured it was time... Pictures to follow soon.. its not bad.. not a punchy as I would like.. Not sure what the changed.. but its different..

Thanks guys...

BTW... that show is about the only one thats any good.. still to much emphisis on over valued work on under valued products.

Hi Slim,

Missed you in Bozeman this summer. Congrats on the great purchase. If you would come down I would sell you my Ray Whitley. You might have a time getting back across the boarder as it's a Brazilian but you can leave it here and I will watch it for you.

Hi Slim,

Missed you in Bozeman this summer. Congrats on the great purchase. If you would come down I would sell you my Ray Whitley. You might have a time getting back across the boarder as it's a Brazilian but you can leave it here and I will watch it for you.

Hi Hogeye... Long time no hear.. Thanks.... a Whitley is just what I need... Im going to have to check with Customs.. leaving it with you would be fine too... a good reason to go to Montana... :rolleyes:

Archived