Gibson Brands Forums

Show us your Les Paul Guitars

4Hayden

Hi Guys.

Some folks already know this from my intro post, but I just purchased my first LP: a 1982 30th Anniversary Goldtop. It has had the 19th fret inlay swapped out, the pickups are non-original '57 PAFs, and the tuners have been upgraded to Grover Deluxes. Incredible tone that immediately blew away anything I had played in the previous six months of guitar hunting.

Glad to be part of this forum.

nzcxq83pp1fv7ekbdbka.jpg

yduzenwrdcraajfv9aeh.jpg

lurtu4ibmwd4znkvbqw1.jpg

yoyvehcfdoiehmsli27a.jpg

mzs5ydo7unzygnpm21f1.jpg

Sagar a American made Gold Top is like money in the bank , you'll never lose a dime on it . Nice choice

4H

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue guitars are not getting enough screen time! :)

Here's mine. Love this guitar. Also want to say how cool it is to see all these different guitars. All of them are beauties. A lot of P-90 guitars as well. Makes me want to go out and get one!

IMG_0729_zps9e4881bc.jpg

Sweet!!! [thumbup]

Love that finish, is it Chicago Blue?

My Les Paul Junior Pelham Blue

I' m very happy with this Junior, a rare color. The guitar have an incredible sustain, the stock P90 is very good but I will try a Lindy Fralin that' s why the Les Paul is not stringed. The capacitor is a PIO 0,033µF.

This is a great guitar very similar to the original 1958 Les Paul Junior. Mine is very resonant I feel good vibrations in my estomac...

Maximum pleasure guaranteed for a cool price.

Pelham blue is a nice finish, looks grey or luminous blue, depend of the light.

les_pa35.jpg

les_pa36.jpg

I' m very happy with this Junior, a rare color. The guitar have an incredible sustain, the stock P90 is very good but I will try a Lindy Fralin that' s why the Les Paul is not stringed. The capacitor is a PIO 0,033µF.

This is a great guitar very similar to the original 1958 Les Paul Junior. Mine is very resonant I feel good vibrations in my estomac...

les_pa35.jpg

les_pa36.jpg

Very nice , never seen that color

4H

les_pa35.jpg

les_pa36.jpg

Great looking guitar, but why only one string?

My 1994 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite with M-III Electronics in Translucent Red

There aren't too many of these out there & it's very versatile..

Has the standard 5 way switch & sounds of a single coil Strat in #1 of the mini toggle, & the 3 humbucker tones of a Classic & a 4th through a choke coil & a bypass or kill in the 5th in the #2 of the mini toggle, Has 496R & 500T humbuckers & a NSX single coil in the middle, Master Volume & Master Tone Control..

If I was to take only one guitar to a Gig it would have to be this "More Paul"

MIII%20Body.jpg

MIII%20Body%20Front%20II.jpg

ACEMIII%20II_1.jpg

ACEMIII%20III.jpg

I wouldn't touch it , to nice

4H

Thanks. Using the Vibramate isn't supposed to do any damage to the Guitar. Supposed to be able to revert to stock with no holes, marks or scratches. Keeping lifetime warranty un affected.

Thanks. Using the Vibramate isn't supposed to do any damage to the Guitar. Supposed to be able to revert to stock with no holes, marks or scratches. Keeping lifetime warranty un affected.

Sure is sharp the way it is . good luck

4H

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd participate.

Here's my collection of Les Pauls.

franksllespauls.jpg

From left to right:

2004 Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cutaway (Faded)

2012 Gibson Les Paul Studio (White)

2014 Gibson Les Paul Studio 120th Anniversary (Wine Red Vintage Gloss)

2012 Gibson Traditional Pro II (Pelham Blue)

2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic (Seafoam Green)

2014 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom Flower Pot Inlay (Antique Natural)

-Frank

Here's my Les Paul collage...figured I might as well join in the show & tell fun too! [biggrin]

image_zpsojxgt8mw.jpg

Top Left: 2014 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Heritage Cherry Sunburst with a chunky, rounded 58 profile neck and 59 Tribute pickups.

Top Right: 2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Honey Burst with a classic, rounded 59 profile neck and 57 Classic / 57 Classic Plus pickups.

Lower Left: 2014 Epiphone Les Paul Standard in Ebony with a fairly meaty 60s Slim Taper neck profile and DiMarzio PAF 36th Anny / Super Distortion zebra pickups.

Lower Right: All 3 of my sexy ladies posing together! [thumbup]

Archived